Manual Pressure Pneumatic Tourniquet Portable Medical Devices with
cuffs for First aid
This tourniquet is intended for use in operation on limbs in
hospital to arrest bleeding of limbs through manual pneumatic
method. This product has such characteristics as small size,
portable light weight, convenient for use and good blood arresting
effect. Three sizes of pneumatic tourniquet are available,
large-size, medium-size and small-size, respectively for adult
lower limbs, adult upper limbs and child's lower limbs and child
1. Professionally manufacturing of Operating Lamp ,OT
Table,Delivery Bed,ICU Pendant
2. Original Manufacturer, owns factory with more than 90,000 Square
Meters' producing worksho
3. Passed certification of ISO9001:2008,ISO13485:2003,CE and SGS.
4. Honored with the certificate of Class A rating ofr contract
credit in Shanghai Municipality
5. 30 years OEM/ODM&customize experience , 12 Years Export
6. Professional Service,High quality.Best Price
What is the Specifications of our QZ-I Medical Pneumatic Tourniquet
|Type||QZ-I Manual Pneumatic Tourniquet|
|Air pressure limit:||0-0.12mPa(positive)|
|Cuff size||large,medium and small|
|pneumatic pressure source||manual push|
Packaging & Delivery
|5 piece in a carton:||48*30*20cm|
1. Intended for use in operation on limbs in hospital.
2. Arrest bleeding of limbs through manual pneumatic method.
3. Has such characteristics as small size, portabele weight,
convenient for use and good effect.
4. Three sizes of pneumatic tourniquet : large-size, medium-size
and small-size, respectively for adult lower limbs, adult upper
limbs and child's lower limbs and child upper limbs.
Q1. Can I have a sample order for Tourniquet?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed
samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 3-5 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks for
order quantity more than
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for Tourniquet order?
A: Low MOQ, 1 pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5
days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for Tourniquet?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on Tourniquet product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm
the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 2 years warranty to our products.